Thursday, January 22, 2009

Isn't He Adorable!

We've waited way too long in updating our blog. First of all, Bradley is home, healthy and happy. We really have the best little boy! He is so cute (as shown in his pictures) and is just a really good baby. He smiles all the time, farts a ton, and has made Garrett and I so grateful that he is in our lives.
Having a boy is so much fun! We love watching the weird, funny, cute faces he makes (the best ones are when he is sleeping). It is fun getting him ready and seeing him sport all his adorable clothes. And it is impossible to be frustrated with someone who looks at you with the biggest eyes and little smirk right after he poops and pees all over you! It's definitely gross, but little Bradley makes you laugh about it.
We are so thankful for all of the help our family has been, especially when Garrett was out of town. It is amazing to have so much support and love.
We'll be better about keeping up our blog and keeping everyone so far away up to date. There will be a lot of pictures too:)

8 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

He is SO cute! I'm so excited you posted pictures...I've been checking loyally just to get another glimpse of Bradley. Congras on your beautiful boy. I love the little jordan outfit, I need one of those!

Brock Cardon said...

He is so cute... how are you feeling? hope all is going well!

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Hey Brooke, it's Kimber. Congrats on the gorgeous baby boy. I love the pictures. Enjoy each stage of Bradley's life. I love all the different stages.

Kelly said...

YEAH! I have been checking your Blog regularly for an update. I also e-mailed your mom to tell on you! LOL He is absolutely ADORABLE! Such cute clothes, too! The Pill Family is so happy for you guys - wish we could see him in person. You know I check all of the Day girls' blogs, so I will be waiting for more......
Love to all!!

k8theriver said...

finally more pictures. fun times.

Jason DeMarco said...

You are so right! He is so adorable! What a beautiful family! Congratulations!

Ryan and Brittany said...

I also have been checking loyally, (sorry didnt comment earlier on how absolutely wonderful he is...even though I already got to spend like a week with him!) I need more of my nephew since I cant see him in person! I will be waiting, again!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Waiting for pictures of the blessing since we did not attend...hello!