Thursday, November 19, 2009

3 YEARS!

Garrett and I just celebrated our 3 year Anniversary.
I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to someone that is so
AMAZING!
He is the best husband, father, comedian, and listener.

This year he surprised me by...
coming home early,
carrying beautiful roses,
having the car all packed with our beach gear,
lunch, and dessert,
bringing his ipod with newly purchased country songs
(and he did an awesome job picking them out!)
and a magazine,
and took Bradley and me to the beach for the afternoon.

I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate our anniversary.
I love you babe.



5 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow-good job Garrett! Happy 3rd Anniversary! We'll have to babysit so you can go out just you two some time.

Angela and Mike said...

Wow, 3 years? I can't believe it! congrats guys...and what a fun way to celebrate!

Chanell said...

G- you are the man! And Brooke you deserve all of it- you are a great wife and mom. Way to go- making it three years- the next 47 will be cake. :)

Angela and Mike said...

in response to your question- YES we are coming to Utah. Will you guys be there? We have to meet up...what's your phone number? mine is 801 319 7577

Ryan and Brittany said...

THANK YOU for finally putting a count down up. Cute one by the way. Its exciting!