Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Love These Kids!

These pictures are taken from my phone, but it's better than nothing. Calvin is so stinkin cute. Growing way too fast, beautiful blue eyes, precious smiles, the most adorable face, and the stinkiest toots!

Calvin is looks so cute on game days. Thank you Bamma.

The other night Bradley accidentally ripped his tag off his blanket. This was a pretty big deal since he takes his tag all day and rubs it on his face (particularly his nose) and rubs it in between his fingers.
His quotes throughout the night:
"tag go?"
"oh no!"
"tag off"
"tag dirty" -then he washed it in the sink
He then carried it around, put it in is pocket, and continued to rub it on his nose. This may be a good thing. Maybe he will be satisfied with just the tag instead of needing his whole blanket. Think of the possibilities... he can take it to school, work, mission, wedding. Way better then dragging his blanket around the rest of his life (David, I love you!).
Good thing we have a back up blanket until I reattach it.

Curly mohawk. It's gonna be the new craze.

Bradley loves Calvin's toys. This is how I found him when he was suppose to be taking a nap on his bed. The next day he wanted to sleep in Calvin's crib for his nap. I love it.

I think a dinosaur for halloween will be perfect. He roars so cute.

If it's not evident from this picture, Bradley loves the Markham's apple trees. He also eats all their canned peaches, pears, apple sauce, cherry and grape jam. Did I mention how much I love having such amazing neighbors? Bradley will hate us if we ever move.

7 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Thanks for the update! Your boys are so cute! I love the sleeping in the bouncer and curly mowhawk! The stinky toots could probably go though haha.

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Such cute pictures of such adorable boys. I'm so lucky to have you guys close. (Sorry Maureen)

Keisha said...

Wahoo and update!! The boys are adorable. We need to see you guys soon. xoxo

k8theriver said...

buy the book "owen" it is a good one. you'll see.

Chanell said...

I love those pictures and I wish I lived in your neighborhood. I can't wait until you guys come visit!!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Such handsome boys!

Zylstra Family said...

Calvin is so cute, and I love that picture of Bradley in Calvin's swing. SO FUNNY!!