Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bradley's Shower...

This stroller is the greatest! The back reclines, a car seat snaps right in, it's sooo small, turns on a dime, provides tons of shade, very light weight, and look how easy it is to fold! You seriously can't beat that. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Rose.











This crib is sooo cute!
And the best part, it will last for all our kids.
Garrett & I can't thank our moms (& dads) enough!
We love you.

I have waited way too long to post about my amazing shower! My excuse: We didn't take any pictures and posts just aren't the same without them. But I have to thank my mom and sisters; they are awesome for putting it together. And thank you so much for everyone who came. I expected it to be like my wedding shower, but little did I know baby showers are way better! The food, decorations, and company were great at both, but the presents for Bradley were so much fun to open. I pictured my cute little baby in all the outfits, blankets, playing with the toys, getting pushed around in the stroller, and hopefully sleeping long nights in the crib (a mom can wish can't she?).

Thanks again. Mom, Jamie, Brittany, & Kylie- I couldn't have asked for a better family!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

We think you're great too and that's why we did all the work. You really are spoiled though! :)