Friday, October 24, 2008

We did it... Went to a Birthing Class.

I didn't realize there was so much to learn until I went to a birthing class! Garrett & I only had to close our eyes a couple times! Besides that, we really enjoyed and appreciated having gone. Being a little more prepared for what is bound to come makes the anticipation less nerve racking. I don't think Garrett knew there was stuff he needed to do and remember when labor starts; he was probably planning on watching whatever game was on:) But really, he is so helpful and is always taking care of me and Bradley. It helps knowing that he's always there and that I'm not going through this alone.
Enough with the sap. The best part: Seeing how awesome the rooms are. The nurse said that the rooms are big enough to have an audience if I wanted. I don't know about that, but enough space for Garrett to pace around will be nice.

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

thats cool, i wish we had done that but it turned out fine.

Ryan and Brittany said...

I am so excited, can't wait!

Chanell said...

We went to that class and during the movie, Brock kept saying, "that is not how it is." I'm sitting there watching this lady scream her guts out and then Brock starts making fun of her because he can see I'm slightly freaking out- suddenly a few hormonal pregnant women whip around and stare Brock down. He stopped the mocking before they beat him down.
It's awesome that the rooms are so nice and that you are feeling a little more prepared.
SO EXCITING!!!