Tuesday, September 1, 2009

He's growing up so fast!



Bradley has been learning new skills faster then we can keep up.
A RECAP:

-He learned the army crawl at 7 months.

-At 7 1/2 months the army crawl is mastered and he can crawl with his belly off the ground.

-He started trying to pull himself up on furniture at 7 1/2 months. When I went to get him out of his crib one morning, he was standing up looking over the railing. Scary! We moved the crib down immediately.

-He also got his first 2 teeth, on the bottom, at 7 1/2 months.

-He has now mastered pulling himself up on EVERYTHING and is starting to cruise the furniture. He's fallen a million times in the attempt, but he can't seem to resist.

Our boy is officially 8 months old. I can't believe it.

2 comments:

Chanell said...

Glad to see he likes the lion. :)

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

That's so crazy!!! I can't believe how well he is getting around. I'm going to have to baby proof my house before you come.