Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bradley 7-8 Months...

One of his favorite toys. He loves playing with his football and basketball. That's really what taught him how to crawl. He would throw them on the kitchen floor and have to chase them as they rolled out of his reach. So cute.

A natural.

One of the many times he gets himself stuck. He tries to fit into the smallest places not realizing he'll have to eventually get himself out. Maybe he knows all he has to do is cry out for help and I'll come to the rescue. (After I get a picture of course.)

This reminds me of my little brother David. He would sleep like this... butt in the air.

Battle wounds after his 7 1/2 month check up.
Stats:
8/13/09
19 lbs 10 oz
28 1/2 inches

Bradley got to stay out late and come with us to the Ventura County Fair. It was awesome!
$10 and we got to see Jake Owen and Josh Turner in concert.
Have I mentioned how much I love this place?

This is where Garrett puts Bradley when he's cooking. I, of course, have to stand by since Bradley will climb out and crawl on the counter. What are we gonna do with him!

6 comments:

k8theriver said...

good luck keeping him contained.

Ryan and Brittany said...

SO CUTE! What else can you say to a face like that?!

Angela and Mike said...

Dang he is cute and OH so snuggly in those PJs. I can't believe how many more things he can do than Colton. Crawling, rolling and all. I need to get Colton some little basketballs to start brainwashing him. haha.

Larkin Family said...

Wow! What a cutie. He is getting so big, I just can't believe it. Crawling is a fun stage...they finally start to get around! Have fun with your little man!

Elizabeth said...

It was fun seeing you guys the other day. I am glad you are liking it in California. After seeing you next door I was thinking about why you gave Bradley his name, and the history and meaning behind it all touched me again. Glad things are going well, and he's so cute.

Kelly said...

What are you gonna do with who? Garrett or Bradley? LOL So cute!!