Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Gorilla


Talk about a self esteem killer...We went to the Africa Wild Animal Park in San Diego and they put these diagrams up there to show the public just how big gorillas are. I am sure it makes a cute picture for families to send there little kids up next to the Diagram to take home and show their friends. So when we get there and everyone is like "hey Garrett go stand next to the Gorilla diagram" and everyone realizes that Big G is as big as a Gorilla, the Zoo has a new attraction. Now we've got Asians running over trying to take pictures of this giant American man who is as big as a Gorilla. It is a good thing I am confident with who I am because that could have been a tough moment for me.:) so I found a new acronym... Big G now stands for Big Gorilla.

6 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

HAHA I'm so proud of you for sharing this pic even though you could view it as a "self esteem killer", lets just pray Bradley gets the big genes.

Chanell said...

I think you look SWEET in that picture. Think of what a self esteem killer that is for little squirly guys. (Hopefully no little squirly guys read this.) YAY for the blog now we can be BFF's. :)

Ryan and Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I think you look great. Who wants a little girly man anyway. I am always worried when dad goes on those dumb diet that he will get too skinny to protect me. Ya for the big dudes.

Ryan and Brittany said...

Real exciting lives! Lets see some prego belly, its not like we get to see you everyday!