Friday, September 19, 2008

Did someone say Fatty?

I can't hardly wait until January 1st!

I must confess: I'm a hypocrite! I hated that my sisters, Jamie & Brittany, did not take more pictures of their baby bump, and here I am 25 weeks prego taking my first pictures. It's not that I don't love finally looking pregnant... I've just been tired, sick, busy, lazy, etc.

As you can see, I've been busy packing on the pounds. I don't feel bad about gaining as much weight as possible, even though little Bradley only weighs 1.5 pounds and is about 13 inches tall. As I see it, he needs all the swimming room I can give him if I don't want to get kicked as often. He also needs all the room he can get if he's going to grow up to be like his handsome dad.

7 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

It doubled!!! You are very adorable pregnant; love the hair/bangs too.

Chanell said...

You're so cute! We can't wait for January either so the baby can "crack out." :)

Ryan and Brittany said...

We had some REALLY cute pics at the games but Sherri's purse was stolen about a week ago...in it was the camera! We have to start over this week.

The Gustafson Family said...

Very cute bump! You look beautiful pregnant! Congrats...and I agree..Who cares about packing on the pounds!! I didn't! hah!! So cute!

Brock Cardon said...

it was so good to see you the other day too! congrats on being preggers! i am just so excited and cant believe that i only have about three weeks left... its seems like time goes by so fast yet soo slow at the same time! well i guess ill talk to you later, you look great by the way!

The Facers said...

Hey I just found our blog and it's cute! I heard some rumors that you might be moving back in town! Also, cute baby bump!

DeLaBlog said...

Um I just want to say I had no idea you had a blog!!! I'm so glad you do though, I'm always asking people whats up with you. aaaaaaaand I didn't know you were prego. Congrats!! I love it! and your NOT even close to fat. I look like that now and im not prego. haha