Friday, September 19, 2008

Chillin wit da Boyz!

















Last weekend Garrett & I got to chil wit da boyz! My brother David and his friends, Dylan & Mike, come up to Utah to watch the BYU game. We love when they visit- even if they seem crammed in our "little, brown shack", as Steven & Kylie have come to call it. It is very entertaining to watch them get ready each night before hittin up "P" town; lots of cologne, looking in the mirror, and wardrobe changes.
I would have to say that my favorite part about having my brother visit is seeing Garrett act like a high school kid. He fits right in; I love it. They talk and watch sports all weekend, eat more food for breakfast then I can possibly cook, and get into (a little too much) playing Saturday morning flag football. Not to mention their enthusiasm at the game! We sure are going to miss their visits when David is on his mission.


No comments: